The Italian origin Pasta is finding its place in more and more Indian homes now. Pasta is also a favourite among kids. Coming to the event, this theme is all about the fusion recipes you could make with Pasta. The fusion could be with Indian, Chinese or any other cuisine you like.
1. Cook any dish of your choice with any variety of pasta or spaghetti and post the recipe on your blog between Aug 1-Aug 31, 2011.
2. Vegetarian and Non-vegetarian entries are allowed.
3. Multiple entries are allowed. Archived entries are welcome, but limited to two entries from the archive.
4. Please add a link back to this event announcement and also use the event logo given above. Archived entries also should be updated with the link and logo.
5. Non-bloggers can also send in the entries.
Send in your entries to events.ramyasrecipe@gmail.
com with the subject as Fusion Food: Pasta and include the following details
Name of your blog:
Photo of the recipe:
So, put on your aprons, take some pasta and toss in your favourite sauces, herbs and spices...